Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported pdn2pdf

Hallo,

beim Versuch ein paar PDN - Dateien (Pant.NET) in ein PDF zu wandeln bin ich auf folgendes Problem gestoßen:

Die PDN enthalten jeweils zwei Layer. Das PDF beginnt mit dem Bild 1, dann kommen Layer 1 und 2 auf Seite 2 und 3. Danach geht es nach diesem Muster weiter mit Bild 2.

So hatte ich mir das nicht vorgestellt. :-)

Habe ich da einen Schalter übersehen? Soll das so?

Gruß aus Nord-Ost,
    t34

Are you using IrfanView or Paint Net?

This is a support forum for IrfanView.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Are you using IrfanView or Paint Net?
      Both

I am using IrfanView to unite some PDN - files into one PDF.
      The PDN were created using Paint-Net.

t34

Comment

Irfanview controls the visibility of layers via the "ShowLayers" entry in the "ImPDN" section of the ini file.
        If it is set to zero then you will get only the composite image and no layers else you will get the composite first and then all the layers.
        You can scroll through the layers via the next/previous page buttons.

"BottomToTop" controls the order of layers.
        "ShowCheckerBoard" controls if the Irfanview background color is used to render the background of images or a checkerboard.
        "CheckerBoardFirstColor" and "CheckerBoardSecondColor" define the checkerboard colors if "ShowCheckerBoard" is 1.
        "CheckerBoardTileW" and "CheckerBoardTileH" are defining the size of the checkerboard tiles.

Comment

Thanks - that works as expected.

But that function is not helpful for anyone, because that information is not in the public. No Checkbox in the GUI. No Hint in the help file. All I find (after knowing for what i have to search) are two old forum posts (1 and 2).

I think that should be changed.

Greetings from east germany
          t34
          Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 07.05.2014, 07:27 PM. Reason: Corrected typos

Comment

For improvements of UI or documentation you have to talk to Irfan directly. "Open" plugins do not provide an interface.

The plugin information is documented on the download page of the plugin.

This information is just hidden because Irfanview bundles the plugins in a package.

Comment

Working...
            X