Save file - still "not a file"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Save file - still "not a file"

I'm not sure if this is a bug or a feature ment to be there.

Anyway, when I save a file (Ctrl+S, not S) then i wish IV could have that file open, that is - like it is in any other program when I save a file.

Of course, there can be an Idea to be able to turn this feature off/on in case I want to save the file in a lossy format and still want to have the original picture in the window. Of course if I really want to save in a lossy format, then I probably will use the "save as" feature to maintain picture quality.

Bottomline:
    There is no difference between Save and Save As when the picture is pasted in (no file).
    If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

I am sure that it was meant to behave like this, so it is not a bug.

Still a valid feature request though. It would be nice if you could browse the folder too after saving the clipboard contents as a file.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Still a valid feature request though. It would be nice if you could browse the folder too after saving the clipboard contents as a file.
      Sure - That's wat I tried to say
      If it hurts not to drint, don't waste the bottle then.

Comment

Working...
      X