Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem Version > 4.28

Hallo zusammen,

wir benutzen gerade die Version 4.28 und darin können wir folgenden CMD-Aufruf ausführen:

"C:\Programme\IrfanView\IrfanView.exe C:\Beispiel.tiff /convert C:\Beispiel2.pdf"

In höheren Versionen kommt leider nun noch ein weiteres Fenster, in dem man Einstellungen vornehmen kann. Kann man irgendwie dieses Fenster unterdrücken und mit Standard-Werten ausführen lassen?

Viele Grüße und Danke schon mal

Daniel

Please upgrade to the latest version 4.38 and amend your profile to select your Operating System and IrfanView version.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

If I understand this correctly, you are using ver. 4.28 because the newer versions always open the additional window where settings can be changed, and you would like to avoid that window.

Well, the window doesn't open for me with ver. 4.38. Try this:

Open an image in IrfanView. Choose "Speichern", choose PDF format, tick "Optionen-Dialog anzeigen" and then "nicht notwendig". Save the file. This should change your settings.

Other way:

With IrfanView closed find and open i_view32.ini - on Vista/Win7 the path could be "C:\Users\YourUsername\AppData\Roaming\IrfanView\i _view32.ini" -, find the section

[ImPDF]

and change the first line from 1 to 0:

ImpdfPreviewOn=0

Sorry, my German is too rusty for this.

Mart

Click image for larger version

Name:	pdf_options.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	247.3 KB
ID:	81161
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 09.10.2014, 12:13 PM.
      IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

Danke.

Your German is a lot better than mine.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X