Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ordner Optionen

Hallo!

Ich verwalte größere Mengen an Bilddateien in IrfanView (jpg) und habe bei der "Ansicht" folgendes Problem:

Wenn ich die Bilddateien in einem Ordner nach Datum "sortiere", überträgt sich diese Ansicht auch auf die Ordner, die jedoch nach Namen sortiert sein und bleiben sollten.

Es muss doch zu schaffen sein, die Bilddateien nach Datum und die Ordner nach Namen zu sortieren!?!

Danke für hilfreiche Hinweise.
    Helmut

Bing Translation:

I manage large quantities of image files in IrfanView (jpg) and have the following problem with the "view": if I "sort the image files in a folder by date", this view is transferred also to the folders that should however be sorted by name and remain. It must be to create, to sort the images by date and the folder name!
    I have no such problem in the Thumbnail viewer. The folders are sorted alphabetically, whatever the sort order of the thumbnails.

Which version of IrfanView are you using? Please update your forum profile.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Danke für den Hinweis auf eine neue Version. Ich hatte 4.36 und habe jetzt auf 4.38 nachgerüstet, das Problem bei der Anzeige besteht jedoch unverändert! Was kann ich noch tun???
      Außerdem werden jetzt alle Informationen in englischer Sprache angezeigt. Wie kann ich "Deutsch" einstellen?
      Danke für Hilfe
      Helmut

Comment

Originally posted by Bing Translation
        Note on a new version. I had 4.36 and have now upgraded to 4.38, the problem with the display is however unchanged! What can I do??? Also displays all information in English. How can I set "German"? Thank you for help
        Are you using the thumbnail viewer?

The interface language can be changed in Properties, Language. You may need to download a language DLL.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X