Donated to forum because I don't use it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donated to forum because I don't use it

Hi all, Congratulations for all your work. I have been a long time user of IrfanView in its registered version. It is such a perfect little program that I hardly ever have any question or problem with; hence I hardly ever visit this forum. I hope my small donation will help this forum and this program. Why don't you also add some ads, i.e. AdSense to support the forum?

BTW there was a minor bug with my PayPal payment. As soon as I paid, I got both a confirmation email from PayPal, and an email from Matteo Wacker advising me that his address has changed from webmaster@(...) to info@(...) . I suggest you double-check that.

And I am really happy with the improved version 4.1, especially the Paint dialog which allows me to draw simple lines and shapes. I no longer need to use my MS Paint for these basic jobs, like drawing an itinerary on a map.
    New Zealand Private Tours

Hi,

thanks for donating the forum and for your feedback; i will think about adsense and all.

The paypal mail adress is going to be updated soon, thanks for reporting that !

greetings,

steve

Comment

Working...
    X