64-bit RAW Ansicht

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reported 64-bit RAW Ansicht

die Anzeige meiner Canon Raw Dateien ist nicht sauber - sie wirken wie aus dem Web geladen und restlos komprimiert verpixelt

Unter Plugins ist angehakt: versuche die Canon Cr2-CRW mit der canon.dll zu laden - ohne Haken gehts nicht, mit auch nicht.
    In der Fensteransicht ist das Bild auch winzig klein - die ansichtsoptionen sind auf Bildschirmgrösse eingestellt.
    man hats nicht leicht, aber leicht hat´s einen

wenn ich die Raw Dateien mit der thumbnailansicht öffnen möchte bekomme ich die Meldung die stubplugin.exe würde fehlen

wie mach ich das denn nur? 4.40 64bit unter Win7
    und die JPG werden auch im Explorer als JP2 angezeigt - ich hab da was auf englisch gelesen, aber niht verstanden um was es geht - ausser der ansicht

Comment

Sorry! No German-speaking users seem to be available at the moment. Google translate is not perfect.

The display of my Canon Raw files is not clean - they look like they were downloaded from the web and highly compressed and pixelated

Under Plugins "Try to load using the Canon CR2/CRW using canon.dll" is checked.

In the view window, the image is tiny - the View options are set to screen size.

If I want to open the thumbnail view with the Raw files I get the message that stubplugin.exe missing as I do that because only? 4:40 64bit Win7 and JPG are also displayed in Explorer as JP2 - because I've read something in English, but not understood what is at stake - except the view
      Not all plugins work with 64-bit version. Stick to 32-bit if you need them.

Is “Try to load preview image” checked for plugins?
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
        Sorry! No German-speaking users seem to be available at the moment. Google translate is not perfect.

Not all plugins work with 64-bit version. Stick to 32-bit if you need them.

Is “Try to load preview image” checked for plugins?

thank you very much - I understand
        and tried also to use 32bit - there it is running normal

Comment

Working...
        X