Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Slide advancement every 24 hours

Hi,
    I am new to Irfanview. It looks like you have made a very nice product which I would very much like to use.

However, I need to make a slide presentation where there is 24 hours between each slide advancement.
    As far as I can see, Irfanview only allows a max of 9999 seconds, making about 3 hours.

Please add another decade to the slide advancement field, or even better make separate hour/min/sec fields.

I suppose you're aware of the fact that this is an exceptional situation.
    I agree about the hour/min/sec fields, but so far, I consider this a luxury.
    So for the moment, I would suggest placing 8 duplicates of a bitmap in a row, to get 8x3 hours.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

You could always try Wildbit Viewer 5.0 from http://www.tucows.com/preview/412459. The slide show with that can be set to change slides at intervals up to 600 hours. It also has a nice range of transitions between images (but you are going to get very bored waiting to see them).

Comment

Wildbit is fine

Thank you very much for the suggestion. Wildbit solves my problem :-)

Comment

I will check this Wildbit. Especially if there's an option to apply a certain value for each transition between frames.
          Because IV lacks such a setting. If it's 4 secs, it's 4 secs all the way.
          Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Zen View Post
            I will check this Wildbit. Especially if there's an option to apply a certain value for each transition between frames.
            Because IV lacks such a setting. If it's 4 secs, it's 4 secs all the way.
            No it won't do that at present. It's a feature I would like too.

Comment

It won't do, indeed a pity. A nice example is Animation Shop with two dialogs, per frame and per animation (slideshow).
              Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
              X