IPTC Einträge von einer Bilddatei in andere kopieren

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IPTC Einträge von einer Bilddatei in andere kopieren

Vor ein paar Jahren habe ich eine große Anzahl an alten Dias selbst eingescannt und aufwändig mit IPTC-Daten versehen. Da ich mit der gescannten Qualität nie so richtig zufrieden war, habe ich die gleichen Dias neulich professionell einscannen lassen, mit wesentlich besserem Ergebnis. Nun die Frage: Ist es möglich die IPTC-Daten von einem Bild in ein anderes zu kopieren? Falls nicht mit IrfanView, mit anderer Software?

A few years ago, I scanned a large number of old slides myself and lavishly provided with IPTC data. Since I was never really satisfied with the scanned quality, I have the same slides recently scanned professionally, with much better result. Now the question: Is it possible to copy the IPTC data from one image to another? If not with IrfanView, with other software?
    If the images are the same aspect ratio there is a way that I discovered to do it in IrfanView.

1. Open the original image containing the IPTC data
    2. Open the newly scanned image in another instance of IrfanView
    3. Select All and copy
    4. Switch to the other copy
    5. Select all and paste
    6. Save the old image with the new scanned pixels and the old IPTC data (enable the save original IPTC data on the Save as JPG checkbox.
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 20.05.2017, 06:59 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Great, thanks for your effort.
      In the meantime I found another way to copy IPTC data with free software viewNX from Nikon. Will try out which of the two method is more practical.
      Thanks again.
      PS: Just notices that I have to update my profile.

Comment

If your scans are in jpeg format, I think that bhikkhu Pesala's way is not optimal, since it includes unnecessary resampling of the pictures. Rather than images, I would copy only the metadata.

ExifTool is ideal for this, but some learning is required, it is a command-line tool with many possibilities. Most of the time, I'm happy with ExifToolGUI; you can easily select which metadata to copy and paste. If you need Google Maps to work properly, there is an user improved version available in this post, at the bottom.
        IrfanView 4.62 64-bit

Comment

Working...
        X