Garmin 200W picture viewer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Garmin 200W picture viewer

My Garmin 200W GPS has a picture viewer that uses JPG files. When I loaded some pictures in I was disappointed that they didn't fill the screen. A 700K file is rather small and a 1444K file is larger but not filling the screen.
    Garmin doesn't have a complete manual anywhere to be found, only a quick start manual.
    I was hoping that IrfanView would be able to increase the file size of my JPG files from what I have saved. I think the viewer would fill the screen with a larger file. On the bottom of the screen it shows that the original file was like 5 meg before it was compressed by my camera.
    When shopping for the GPS I was impressed by a photo showing a picture that was the full size of the screen without any Garmin text showing. I am able to zoom with their viewer, it but the text stays. If I press the full screen button the picture is still small and not filling the screen.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for me. (I am sure others would like a fix also)

What does this have to do with Irfan View? I would suggest reading the manual for your Gamin Picture Viewer. Irfan View, can resize your original images, or change the DPI, but without knowing anything about the Gamin Picture Viewer, who knows what needs to be done?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
    X