media

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

media

Hello, i use Irfanview as a media player. In new version 4 the movie is shown in larger speed as normal. I don't know what to do, please help me.

Regards

What you can do, is providing more information here.
    Which movie format ? Any format ? All movies ? A particular movie ? Is the sound faster too ?
    You can correct the playback speed via the command menu button at the left bottom of the window.
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Hello
      I apologize, i don?t speak german and my english is very bad. I have XP SP2 and version 3 was working without problem.
      In version 4 I see:
      1. in format DVDRip xvid.avi movie play faster like fastforward(FFW), there is no sound and command speed(0-200) don't work
      2. for format mkv show that is unknown file format
      3. format avi sound work but no picture
      4. format wmv work ok, fullscreen too, but after using "zoom in" Irfanview freeze

I hope that this help you
      Regards

Comment

You don't have to apologize, but these problems often are format and system dependent, so it's better to add such data.
        I don't use XP, so I can't say anything about that.
        But you're right, running on Win2000 also gave some strange behaviour of movies.
        (Besides that format MKV indeed is unknown file format, it's not in the list.)

~ a normal AVI file stopped sound after a second while pictures still were shown further on.
        ~ tested a WMV in fullscreen. Zooming in or out with '+' or '-' didn't work. Just a flash and size stayed the same.
        Also 'normal size' in the contextmenu (R-click) didn't function.
        No freezing happened, but this doesn't look right.
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
        X