Random misses of multiple JPG Lossless Rotations via Thumbnails View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random misses of multiple JPG Lossless Rotations via Thumbnails View

When selecting multiple images from the thumbnails screen, and then performing a JPG Lossless rotation on them, some of the images are skipped. Initially, I thought it was just the last one, but that has not proven to be consistent, as well as others in the middle of the selection being missed.

Have not been able to replicate this on a consistent replicatable basis yet, but it does happen almost every time.

Originally posted by kburton View Post
    When selecting multiple images from the thumbnails screen, and then performing a JPG Lossless rotation on them, some of the images are skipped. Initially, I thought it was just the last one, but that has not proven to be consistent, as well as others in the middle of the selection being missed.

Have not been able to replicate this on a consistent replicatable basis yet, but it does happen almost every time.
    yes, the same for me, random, not consistent, annoying

Greets
    S.

Comment

For me this was when I select more foto (like 300), there was only some (like first 80) rotated, the other not. I don't know the real numbers, but...
      When I select eg. 50 photo to rotate it is allright.

damjang

Comment

Go to the IrfanView plug-ins page http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
        Scroll down to "Plugins updated since V4.10" and download the new JPG transform plug-in. Unzip and replace the one you have in the Program Files/IrfanView/Plugins folder with the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by Mij View Post
          Go to the IrfanView plug-ins page http://www.irfanview.com/plugins.htm
          Scroll down to "Plugins updated since V4.10" and download the new JPG transform plug-in. Unzip and replace the one you have in the Program Files/IrfanView/Plugins folder with the new one.
          I tried using v4.20 and 4.10 of everything and the batch Lossless rotate function does not work at all in either of them. Had to revert to v4.00.

Comment

Originally posted by damjang View Post
            For me this was when I select more foto (like 300), there was only some (like first 80) rotated, the other not. I don't know the real numbers, but...
            When I select eg. 50 photo to rotate it is allright.

damjang
            Back then the lossless processor only took files for which a thumbnail was generated. I don't believe that the latest version still has this bug. Anyway just wait for all thumbs to appear.

Comment

I've installed 4.20 and I am now having the same problem, consistently. I've made sure that I have the latest plugin, I also wait until all the thumbnails are rendered, but still many are not rotated.

I have instead used the new lossless comman-line lossless rotate option (*.jpg) and that worked. Seems that we have gained the command-line (which is great) but lost the thumbnail access?

Comment

Working...
              X