Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Jump to folder in thumbnail treeview and drag'n'drop between instances or from find

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Jump to folder in thumbnail treeview and drag'n'drop between instances or from find

Hi
    I'd like to have the "normal" windows behaviour in the thumbnail tree view so that when having a folder highlighted, one can jump to a folder in the tree by pressing the key(s) for the foldername. This work in the normal file dialog for irfanview but not in treeview, pressing a key simply activates that hot-key function.

Secondly I'd find a drag'n'drop function in thumbnail view between two instances of irfanview or from the find dialog's result list very useful for quickly moving or copying images. Drag'n'Drop works in thumbnail view, but not between instances or outside the irfanview window. The existing system for moving files works but it isn't very fast or intuitive.

Thanks for an otherwise almost perfect program!

Hi again, I found a workaround for not being able to jump to a folder in treeview. If I open up a search window (Ctr+f) and leave it open and then click on the thunbnail treeview, I get the desired behaviour I.E, jumping to a folder when pressing a key and not getting the hot key response.

Comment

Working...
    X