does Irfanview have a "draw" feature?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

does Irfanview have a "draw" feature?

Does Irfanview have a feature to empower me to be able to "draw" on images, such as you would do to circle an area for attention, or put an arrow pointing to a circled area? If so, I would like to know where to find the toggles for it.

No, it has no drawing capabilities. It is, after all, a viewer

I find MS Paint most helpful for simple drawing of lines, circles, etc. It has a bad attitude for quality conversion, so when I do add something in Paint, I copy the image and paste it into IrfanView to save. The two programs are complimentary, I think they make a great little team. Since Paint comes "free" with Windows, one might as well make use of it!
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

The only thing that one maybe could see as drawing, is the 'add text' capability.
      Another free painter can be found in the "Plugins and Add- Ons" dept. : MTPaint. (3rd-party tools)
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Using a combo of Paint and Irfanview is exactly what I've been doing, too. Also, I'm like you in favoring saving images with Irfanview as opposed to Paint.

Thanks for the info on Irfanview not having drawing capability. I had searched and didn't find it, but wanted to ask the experts.

Comment

Working...
        X