decode error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

decode error

I have 2 machines WinXP & W2K accessing the same Dicom images on a mapped drive on an SCO unix server. The WinXP has no problem, the W2k gets a decode error. If I copy the images back to the local drive they are displayed fine. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Ron
    Ron

Hi Ron,

Did you search for "Dicom" on this forum? I did it and found two theads that might be interesting:
    - here
    - here

Are the same plug-ins installed on both machines?

Laurent
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I just checked it out, I was using dicomdll V3.92 - I upgraded to 4.11 - the problem still exists. I rolled the dll back to 3.92 and I seem to have the problem on both machines. It is possible it was always that way but don't really think so. if the images are on the local drive it works fine on bothe machines. Now it seems that if the images are on a mapped network drive (SCO file server) I get the decode error on both machines. If I copy the image from the network back to the local it works fine, eliminating the idea of a corrupt copy.
      Any help is greatly appreciated.

Also forgot to mention, the application IV is also stored on the same mapped network drive and is accessed by both machines ( not simultaneously)

Thanks

Ron
      Last edited by ctt; 13.02.2008, 08:44 PM.
      Ron

Comment

Working...
      X