X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nielli

Dear Sir;
    I hope you have a translator.
    I downloaded your irfan to assist me in reading different types of files.
    I can't open several of the new PaintShop Pro even tho I have an old version.
    Problem with your program include...my system crashed...not good. A red, "road kill" took over all my art programs. I am an artist. Could you come up with a program that makes a tiny icon of the photos or art in the directories instead of the red...cat.
    I love cats...don't get me wrong.
    I am disabled...my office is in my bed. I would like to find a programmer that can help me write a program for a new idea I have. It is related to advertisements and would be rather nice if you could be the first one that could offer this type of advertisement. It is fun...and I am willing to share the fun and profit.
    If your good at programming...let me know. I saw your picture and you seem down to earth, something like my sons.
    I tried to write the program, but I can't keep up with the new codes.
    Thank you for listening. I will look at your site when I have a moment.
    What does it mean to upload a file from a URL. I was a nurse and all the three letter word mean something else to me. Very confusing. I already have a problem with spelling because I went to school in England and they have many word that have different spelling and some words even have different meanings. Oh, I am not so thin as my avitar I sent, but...I use to be beautiful. I am one of the ancients now. Ha.
    Ni

Hi,

welcome to the forum

I am not the programmer (irfan skiljan), but i try to help

You can change the file icons of IrfanView, just have a view at that thread:

Just give more details about your program, i guess here are a lot of programmers ( i´m a vb6 - 8 programmer).

To upload a file from a url means that you can upload a file to our webspace, for example a picture you find at google etc. Just copy the image location / url and you can upload it here !

Greetings,

steve

Comment

Working...
    X