Plugins not loading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugins not loading?

Hey, i love Irfanview, and as we know, when a program because customizable (plugins), it pwns =]

Anyways, i've dled the full pack of plugins, and apparently, it is not loading? or idk if it's loaded or not.. is there any way of seeing full list of loaded plugins?

I know im putting it in the right folder, because if i rename that folder, the other plugins stop working.

The plugin i need to get to is the ICON plugin, but i dont see how to get to it (i though all loaded plugins would show in the plugin tab?)

Anyways, i'm not sure if they loaded :\, if it is, could i know how to get to their options?

Thanks in advance,
    ~Ph0X

You can find the list of your installed plugins via Help/Installed Plugins..

Thanks for pointing to the ICON plugin! I checked, and it indeed lacks in the main plugin-zip package at

So I decided to add "Icons.dll" to my own package of updated plugins, to correct this, to be found here :
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Thanks alot for pointing out list of installed plugins. Also for the plugin update.

Still, I'm not quite sure to get to these plugins options, or do they have one?

Because, from what i understood, icons.dll let's you select a custom icon?

If not, is there any of choosing my own icon for the program?

Comment

Working...
      X