Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(shareware) Text plugin available fo Irfanview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(shareware) Text plugin available fo Irfanview?

I was wondering whether there was a (artistc) text plugin for adobe that would work with irfanview. It need not be freeware and i do not mind buying the same

This is because the text overlay featire and the add text function of the paint plugin are quite poor in IV

You're using the wrong program. If you want more flexibility with distorting text, colours, gradient fills, etc., then use PagePlus SE, which is free. If you want more flexible output options than screen grabs, or print to a PDF driver, then upgrade to PagePlus 9 or later, which can save your work in most graphic formats.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thanks for aquick reply
      I have already tried the software you mentioned

I think irfanview is perfect for my needs currently - just that i occassionally need to add artistic text to apic or two - hence the enquiry strictly as a plug-in to IV even if it is an adobe 8bf filter that i need to invest in

Comment

The problem is that IrfanView doesn't support objects or layers. Any filter affect would be applied to the background as well as the text. The best you could do would be to insert text on a uniform background colour, and then apply some filter affects, hoping that the backround colour will still be uniform afterwards. This is not as flexible as using a drawing application like WordArt or a DTP program.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X