Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Drag and drop suport for thumbnails

Hello!

First want say big thanx for so great software as InfanView.
    Many years using ACDsee but finally moving to InfanView.

I want ask fo support Drag and Drop for thumbnail browser. Like on other image browsers. Because with drag and drop support possible drop choosen file to Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop or copy to any dir i want.
    It will be more usefull than copy to, move to command.

Thanx!

Me Too... Irfan's choices are confusing or complicated.
    I'd much rather operate from Irfan's thumbs .. like Windows...
    Select .. Drag n Drop, Copy n Paste .. or "Open With"

Comment

But wait! Me too don't consider ACDSee anymore. And your question may be a good one, but graphics-freaks (like me) use IrfanView because it's simple. And that means: fast! If IV becomes more and more large and heavy (like ACDSee) than I consider to return to my first version of IrfanView (1.99). Hopefully mr. Skiljan can find the right way to satisfy your need, without damaging the speed of it.

Comment

I don't think SSH4 and I are referring to adding more ... maybe removing some.
        Just took a look at Xnviews thumbnail operations and it seems to do what I want, but with some bloat.
        I also noticed that I can add a preferred program to Xnviews "open with" list.

I used to customize my R click context menu in XP and add a preferred external editor for a specific file type … Such as Image Ready and Photoshop for a gif, which may be animated.

Can't do this anymore in Vista ... and Vista still won't thumbnail Photoshop file types.

Just hoping Irfan can make the thumbnail operations better, keeping it simple and maybe fill in some operational gaps.
        Last edited by Noyb; 07.07.2007, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X