v4.20 settings dialog not full visible

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

v4.20 settings dialog not full visible

Hi, I'm a long time user, but this is the first time I post (I never had problems with the program before)

I'm using XP SP3 with 1280 x 1024 screen resolution

In the last version of IrfanView (4.20) when I open settings/properties the dialog is not fully visible on the low and right parts (see picture attached)

This did not happened with any previous version of IrfanView.

Anybody can confirm this bug?

Thanks!
    Attached Files

Maybe in Configuration you changed your Font size. Or you used some kind of Theme that uses a larger Font. Look into your Desktop properties to normalize this behaviour with a standard Theme like f.i. ‘WindowsXP’ or ‘Royale’

Comment

See this thread
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

With the Font size set to the standard 96 dpi in Windows settings that "Full screen/Slideshow display options" box is about the width of 3 of the tabs above. That displays the box to the right completely. Yours is over 4 tabs wide so you have presumably set a larger font size.
        Yes it would be nice if the dialog resized to accommodate a larger font size, but I do not think that you can class it as a bug.

Comment

Working...
        X