Better Browsing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Better Browsing

At least in the version I have , 3.97 , I've found some problems regarding the browsing:
    The first observation is more disturbing:
    If I start viewing some pictures and in the mean time I move one, or delete one outside the viewer, IrfanView still remembers it and shows a blank window instead of skipping it.

On the other hand , it doesn't show the pictures moved inside the same folder
    after the first IrfanView window was opened. ( It doesn't update it's list of pictures )

The second thing is that:
    For example if I'm viewing some pictures inside a Folder , IrfanView doesn't show them in alphabetical order , just like they are arranged in Windows. It does show them alphabetically , but in another order. Odd!

Maybe It's my fault , but I don't think is because of my settings

Originally posted by catapult View Post
    if I'm viewing some pictures inside a Folder , IrfanView doesn't show them in alphabetical order , just like they are arranged in Windows. It does show them alphabetically , but in another order.
    Windows XP has a very confusing alphabetical sorting, where it treats a sequence of digits as a single number. It also treats German ß in a special way when sorting. IrfanView has an option for XP-style sort under Options -> "Sort thumbnails".

Comment

Working...
    X