No announcement yet.

connection to Project Dogwaffle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested connection to Project Dogwaffle?

you know me, I've been asking and hoping for a while, that someone could make a plugin for Irfanview that adds support for direct image exchanging with a running session of another program, Project Dogwaffle's PD Pro, PD Particles and PD Artist. They run as separate processes and activeX servers and so it's a really easy thing for a standalone program that's made with any OLE-enabled product development system, such as VB, Delphi, PowerBasic, VisualStudio.... to establish a connection to PD's server and start exchanging things like image buffer width, height, frame cound (animations) and send/receive the Alpha channel and RGB channels, brush images and much more. The SDK is fre and easy to use, with lots of code snippets and source code examples in VB, Delphi and others.

Anyone reading this: if you're interested in making such a plugin for Irfanview please just do it or contact me. You can develop it for the demo versions at www.thebest3d.com/dogwaffle/demozone or the freeware version www.thebest3d.com/dogwaffle/free - it should work for pd 2 THEN TOO, AND pd pRO, AND WITH JUST ONE CHANGE ALSO FOR pd arTIST AND pd pARTICLES (ooops, sorry about caps lock)

Anyway, if you already know how to make a plugin for Irfanview (I don't) then it should be really easy to do this for you. Be my hero.
    Attached Files
    Project Dogwaffle at TheBest3D.com - beyond Digital Painting
Working...
X