Full screen multiple monitor question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Full screen multiple monitor question?

I'm using IV 4 and XP SP2 with a pair of NEC LCD 2170NX monitors side by side with NVidia 8800 GTX in dual screen span mode, giving me a single screen with 3200 x 1200 resolution.

I'd like to use IV 4 to view my digital photos in full screen, and I can do this currently. However the picture being viewed always comes up centred, which gives me the edges of the two screens in the middle of the picture being viewed.

What I'd like is to be able to specify if the picture is to be centred or start from the left edge of the left most screen or right edge of the right most screen, is that possible at the moment? I'd like that to be a preference I could set globally so all pictures would use the selected left, right or centred position and then fit to screen (with aspect ratio preserved).

Should this be in new feature request?
    --
    Rocklett

This is actually caused by your graphics card. I have an nVidia card too and I have a dual screen setup.

It's because you have set your displays up in 'span mode', which is the stretched desktop across the two monitors. You'd either have to change to single display mode or dual view mode. In single display mode, you will only use 1 monitor. In dual view mode, you can display them in full screen on either monitor (just drag it over to whatever monitor you want).

I know it's annoying to go into nVidia options but thats the best I can think of =/
    IrfanView v4.10, Windows XP Pro SP2

Comment

Working...
    X