Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mpeg to dvd converter

Hi All,
    I've managed to get this video related to my biz converted from *.vob (I have never heard of before) to mpeg using VLC media player, a helpful product like Irfan's.
    I am wanting now to convert it to DVD to put it on a disc.
    I am trying to find a reliable product, preferably freeware. Most of them you have to pay for, however, i might use it once in a year, I am not a movie maker ! ...so they cost too much!

Anybody know of a good review site, or have had experience yourself? Actually I don't use Irfanview that much and was hoping to come back to see a "converter" on his latest version!
    Thanks
    KJG

If you have a DVD drive in your PC, the chances are that you also have the DVD burning software installed. In my case that software is Nero. Have a good look on the Start menu and see what you can find, or look at any installation disks that came with your PC when you bought it.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Thankyou Bhikkhu,
      I had Nero installed when i got this PC earlier this year. I got sick of not being able to do things with it unless I paid since I had other programmes that could do the limited things I wanted. I also found Nero not user friendly. ie it was a mystery what things were. So, if you like i voted with the delete button.

Is it your opinion that Nero is the best choice? I searched around at the time for reviews or opinions on people's preferences for Nero or anything else out there. I didn't get any opinions on Nero.

Maybe I should reinstall it and pay them to burn for want of any other choice.

Any further opinion gratefully received!
      Regards
      KJG

Comment

Have you tried InfraRecorder or DeepBurner?

Comment

Working...
        X