Faq

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Faq

How come there is no link to FAQ when a user is logged in?
    Last edited by Skippybox; 11.11.2008, 06:35 PM.

Maybe because we don't have a list of FAQ yet.

In my experience, such lists are rarely read. It sometimes helps to make a FAQ as a sticky.

Have you read these FAQ yet?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I'm sorry if I was unclear. It seems we are talking about two different things. I was referring to these FAQ. It appears there is no link to them after you log in.

However, you bring up a good point about FAQ on the forum about IrfanView. This would be good idea since there are frequent repeats, but maybe you're right that they still won't be read.
      Last edited by Skippybox; 12.11.2008, 03:57 PM.

Comment

I think at least one out of every few hundred forum newbies does read some FAQs and stickies without being sent there -- and for the rest, at least we can use a link for a short answer

But I agree that it would be good to have a link to the forum-use FAQ, for those who have problems and questions or too little experience in posting links, uploading attachments, and so on.
        Its: Belongs to "It"
        It's: Shortened form of "It is"
        ---------------------
        Lose: Fail to keep
        Loose: Not tight

---------------------
        Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Hi,

added

steve

Comment