Fit image...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Fit image...

I requested this long ago on the old forum...someone there linked me to a program that does what I want, but I didnt like it as much as IrfanView. As far as I know, it is still not an option, so here I am to request again ^_^

I would like a "fit image to width" option for fullscreen mode. If it had "large images only" and "keep aspect ratio" options (to avoid distortion) that would be fantastic.

I know that this is already a normal option, but it doesnt apply to full screen mode and that is what I really want.

I also want it to be able to ONLY fit to width. So if I have a very large image that is taller than it is wide, and I fit it to width in fullscreen, the image should fit perfectly left to right, but should extend past the screen top to bottom. This way, the left and right arrow keys should change to the previous and next image in the folder, and the up and down (or page up and page down) keys should scroll the image itself.

I know this is a rather complicated and very specific request, but it is a feature I would like very much. If you could find the time to include it in the next version, I would be very happy! Thanks very much in advance ^_^
Working...
X