Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PDF to multi-jpg

Hi,

First, my english can be a bit strange, i'm french, so i say it before all : really sorry for my upcoming mistakes

I have choose irfanview for scripting automatic image modifications and I really like this one... but... (yes t'here's always a "but").

I tryed to convert PDF to jpg, after installing gostscript and postscript this thing is finally available... but not completely.
    The conversion works perfectly but only for the first page of the pdf, I've open the document to look at the options available in the "save as" menu... and nothing speaking about this.

My script is a simple convertion, does exist an option in the convert line to generate a jpg for each page ?

I only need the answer for line-command scripting, our users does NEVER open the program.

Hoping an answer.
    In advance : thank you

Conversion will not work for you because it does not work on all pages, just the first; it does just one conversion. Instead you must use the /extract=(folder,ext) command, which will extract all pages from a multipage file.

So use something like:
    Code:
    i_view32.exe c:\French.pdf /extract=(c:\French,jpg)

Comment

Thank you, I'll try this in afternoon, I hope this line take same arguments as te convert line, if not I'll have to extract THEN to convert...
      Bah it'll be right

Thanks a lot for your speed answer

Comment

It works perfectly, really thanks for your help.

Comment

Hi, I'm back with another problem with postscript and ghostscript.

The command that Skippybox has give above works perfectly... but only for the Administrators, the users are not able to open a pdf with irfanview, the program tells me that ghostsscript is not installed.
          But... ghostscript is installed, the server has been restarted and the users have the right for read, write and execute on :
          - the folder that contains the pdf and the pdf himself
          - the irfanview folder and all files inside
          - the ghostscript folder and all files inside

I work on a win 2003 server

I don't understand...

Comment

Working...
          X