nero plugin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nero plugin

is the nero burning plugin available here. i need it for the autorun feature when burning a cd as a slideshow...

I don't know about such a plugin. But I certainly don't encourage people to use Nero applications.
    Most of the time they're very bulky constructions, with a lot of unnecessary trivia, and space and memory consuming.
    Better check for simple alternatives, like Deepburner
    Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

The Nero plugin comes with the full plugin pack - or whichever part of it... see the main IrfanView site.

Deepburner is good, but if one has Nero already (say it comes with something, like a new computer or CD burner), one might as well use it - and the only CD burning plugin is for Nero. Meself, I usually do it the "hard" way lol
      Its: Belongs to "It"
      It's: Shortened form of "It is"
      ---------------------
      Lose: Fail to keep
      Loose: Not tight

---------------------
      Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

I work with Nero for many years now (without the unnecessary trivia) and I did a test with the Nero plugin. It worked fine. Of course there's no CD-menu to choose between several slideshows.

Comment

Originally posted by dga223 View Post
          is the nero burning plugin available here. i need it for the autorun feature when burning a cd as a slideshow...
          You can also try using magiciso to burn cd-r.

Comment

I would not recommend anybody to install any Nero as is, because it's such a bloatware. However, the package I have created for basic CD burning and some multimedia files support (flac, etc) weighs only 12.5 MB compressed. It's a good tradeoff between size/functions.

There have been attemts to repeatedly release every 7.x version trimmed down. That project has died now. I find however that there is no need at all for Nero 7.

Comment

You're damn right about version 7. With this version it's getting completely out of hand. I forgot to add this in my previous reply. I work with Nero from version 3 and I stopped with version 6. A stable and userfriendly burnprogram. I don't understand what you mean by your basic CD burning with flac, that only weights 12.5 MB.

Comment

It's a trimmed down version of Nero 6.6.0.5 containing the main program, Nero toolkit, and audio plugins for common formats.

Comment

Oh, now I see what you mean. A whole lot smaller then the standard version. A pitty though you haven't got the nice wave editor in your package.

Comment

Working...
                  X