.DLL needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.DLL needed

I am not sure which version of Irfanview I am running (I tried to find that info, but cannot track it down, it was the newest version in August on 2006). I am running Windows XP.

I have dowloaded a file that when I try to open it, I am told I need to download "FLASH.DLL". I just downloaded plugins400, but that did not help. I cannot find FLASH.DLL. Can someone please help me by pointing me in the right direction?

Thank you in advance.

Michael

Press 'A' to view which version. And here you can download all versions of Flash Player: http://www.oldversion.com/program.php?n=flashp. It is not a plugin for IrfanView, but a kind of codec (format ocx) that mediaplayers will use to show your flash file. There are also mediaplayers with build in codec. Using these, you don't have to install flash. There may be two reasons IrfanView can't show your flash file. Your flash file is problebly newer than version 4 or you are missing the standard flash ddl's in the IrfanView plugin folder. Here you can download the newest version of IrfanView and plugins:

Comment

Hi redturtle,

You must use the same version of the plugins as the version of IrfanView. If you use a version of IrfanView as old as 2006, the latest plugins you have downloaded will for sure be not compatible with it. Uninstall everyting, download the latest version of IrfanView and the plugins (and language files if needed) and proceed to a clean installation.

Laurent
      Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Working...
      X