Irfanview-like cataloger?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Irfanview-like cataloger?

Irfanview is the only program that I use for a viewer because it is so simple and lightweight, heavier editing goes to photoshop or gimp.

I have downloaded and tried so many catalog / organize programs and they all are way too cumbersome, catalogs cant be shared on multiple computers, are 100 mgs of slow multi-featured garbage.

I am looking for a simple cataloger (like irfanview is to viewing pictures), that will allow me to catalog individual pictures with 5 or 6 tags, sort them or view them by tag, and a database that can be copied onto a flash drive and used in another computer. And a program thats not so big and needs admin priveliges to install.

Any suggestions?
    I rooted around through the threads but didn't find anything that sparked my interest except Xnview which I'll download and try, but it seems to be more of a viewer as well.
    already tried picasa, lightroom, thumbsplus.

thx in advance!

XnView is almost there...

but it is a little archaic as far as adding tags. It needs a floating list that can be moved around the screen and dag and drop to the pictures. that'd be cool.

Comment

Working...
    X