X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plugins updated after V4.22/V4.23

Update available!

see:

Since 10.01.2009 there is an update of IrfanPaint plugin available!

see:

There is also a new update of the RIOT plugin available,
    which was included in the plugin packet only as an old version!

see:
    Last edited by Frank; 15.01.2009, 01:32 PM. Reason: additions

Comment

The version numbering is confusing. I've just been updating my stock copies (for building/ rebuilding disc images of "good Free software" from, which I then give away at work) and noticed that IFV is on version 4.23, but the plug-ins are on version 4.22.
      OK, I'm cool about version numbers not necessarily matching up exactly. But I can foresee this causing questions from people I give the discs to.

Comment

I agree that this can lead to confusion. Ok, some updates could be following after a release, but I think
        they should be integrated in a plugin package 4.23 by now. Especially because there's the running advice :
        with a new IV version, always add the newest plugins..
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Since there probably won't be a 4.23 package, you could rename it 4.23 to help eliminate the confusion. It's just that, if some of the people you give it to, do look at the website, they may get even more confused. You'll have to decide which is better for your audience.

Comment

Updated plugins available!

see:

Comment

Version 0.3.2 of RIOT plugin available!
              Last edited by Frank; 24.05.2010, 04:48 PM. Reason: Removed the link, because it's defect!

Comment

POSTSCRIPT Plugin (4.24) - Installer or ZIP - added option "Enable Antialiasing for better quality" (Properties->PlugIns->Postscript)

The updated Postscript plugins can be downloaded from the IrfanView plugins page.
                Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 24.04.2009, 03:36 AM. Reason: Added link to the plugins page

Comment

Working...
                X