Batch process of images like flash-powerpoint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Batch process of images like flash-powerpoint

I would like to automaticaly process images from flash or pps presentations in such a way that the images can be stored in one single file. I have to do it one by one, saving the file each time it is captured by IrfanView. Is there any option to add the new image into the previous one or something like that.

Thanks in advance for your assistance,

JS

Hi jascsantafe,

What you want to do isn't clear to me. I guess you want to automatically save screen captures made with IrfanView. It is possible. Look in the 2nd half of the settings for the capture. Instead of showing the image in the main window, choose to save it. Search in the help for capture and you'll get some info about that.

Laurent
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Originally posted by Laurent View Post
      Hi jascsantafe,

What you want to do isn't clear to me. I guess you want to automatically save screen captures made with IrfanView. It is possible. Look in the 2nd half of the settings for the capture. Instead of showing the image in the main window, choose to save it. Search in the help for capture and you'll get some info about that.

Laurent
      Many Thanks Laurent. As you suggested I search in the help and found the method using the text pattern option to automatically save the captured images into individual files. However, I wonder if there is a method to add each new image into the same file. Sort of append the new image to the previuos one.

Thnks again,

JS

Comment

This suggest the use of layers, so you would be able to 'pile up' your screen captures in one file. A lot of paint-, photo edit- and even DTP programs use layers, so you could import them into such a program. IrfanView doesn't have the possibility of layers...

Comment

Working...
        X