Log-in is missing on blue menu bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Log-in is missing on blue menu bars

Took me five minutes to find the log-in! Blue menu bars at the top of screen list everything else: Wiki, Ticket System, Old Forum/Archive, Request/Bug List, etc. Log-in is missing.

Finally thought I'd try to start a thread to see what would happen, then I'm told I'm not logged in, so finally it was discovered. Please make it easier!
    Last edited by RonCam; 09.08.2007, 05:08 PM. Reason: Thumbs down, to thumbs up.

Hi,

welcome here

The login form takes about 25 % of the navigation bar

see attachment ...

steve
    Attached Files

Comment

...and it doesn't show when allready (automatic) logged in.

Comment

Thanks to all. For some reason I was only scanning along the dark blue bars, with the idea that all the links must be there. Was in a bit of a rush as well, as I'm having problems with Copy Shop and was intent on making a tech support post ASAP.
        Last edited by RonCam; 09.08.2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

I suppose this is caused by logical thinking and the expectation of an intuitively construction of interfaces in general. One time the item is there, the other time it isn't. In this case it could indeed be expected to have a Log-in possibility and if selected (again in this case) the error message: 'Allready logged in'. I recognize your approach on this item. Maybe it has something to do with the Alpha or Bèta brain of the user.

Comment

Working...
          X