who answers here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

who answers here?

I'm curious, is this purely a users-helping-users forum, or do the Irfanview / Irfanview plugin developers read and sometimes reply here also?

There are some very knowledgeable members, like Skippybox, who seem to answer questions with some authority. I'm curious if such members act in some official capacity filtering items here down to "real" issue for the developer to look at or if its just unoffiicial help?

I'm asking because I've posted a question that I suspect only the developer of the plugin will be able to answer, and don't want to pester the developer directly if he looks at and answers postings here, but if not, it will make sense for me to go that route.

Cheers,

Eric

This is mainly a users-helping forum, but there are at least two plugins developers that read and reply here, i.e. me (developer of the paint plugin) and Lucian Sabo (developer of RIOT plugin). AFAIK Irfan does not read this forum, but when important questions (e.g. bugs) arise the moderators often send an e-mail to him and tell on the forum his reply.
    IrfanPaint developer
    The latest stable IrfanPaint version is the 0.4.13.70.
    IrfanPaint is now open-source (released under BSD license).

Comment

Like you say Eric, I simply offer unofficial help.

Comment

Working...
      X