STENTOR .DTS package

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

STENTOR .DTS package

I was wondering if anyone knew how to view images that are packed in a .dts file? The only way I can view these images is using this thing called iSiteViewer which is very limited. It seems .DTS is a set of images that can't be opened unless you have the viewer. Any help available for this?

Can you tell us more about these files? The first link found with a Google search points to a dubious site.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Stentor .dts

Originally posted by Bhikkhu Pesala View Post
      Can you tell us more about these files? The first link found with a Google search points to a dubious site.
      Here's one:
      PET/CT Viewer for Philips iSite PACS

.DTS according to microsoft is supposed to be dolby surround sound files. These are actually DICOM images stored inside these DTS data files.

Comment

Stentor .DTS

Ok, I think the best way for you guys to figure STENTOR out is to have an actual sample of the iSite Viewer and a .DTS file. Send me an email of where I can FTP the sample disk to.

Comment

I think the best thing is for you to contact the makers of the iSite Viewer and ask them, e.g. if there is any way to extract the files to a more useful format like multipage tif. This seems to be way beyond the scope of a free image viewer.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
          X