messed up big time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

messed up big time

can some one help me please, Ive used irfanview for such a long time but never gone further then resizing photos etc, I started to investigate the plugins, through links I manage to down load filters unlimited, with great success, to be honest I done nothing but it work, so I down loaded some from this site, but they didn't work , even though I manage to get them into the filters unlimited little box thing, so now I decided to pay for the full filters unlimited, that's where it all started to go wrong, some of the filters still didn't work and the ones I down loaded still didn't work, so I decided to uninstall every thing, and start again, just with the link for the full version of filters unlimited, now when I go to filters umlimited menu , through the image tag on infraview it says nothing to be found.

Make sure that the plugins are extracted to the right folder.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Are you certain that you are downloading the right filters? What site did you download from? There are a couple of different types of filters. You can get hundreds of free filters that do not require Filters Unlimited. You can not access them through the Filters Unlimited menu. Did you try the "Filter Factory" or "Adobe 8bf Filters" menu items?

Do you have the full set of IrfanView Plugins installed?

All of your Adobe and Filter Factory 8bf filter files should be in special folders that you can find and organize easily. Do not put them in the regular IrfanView Plugins folder, or it will be confusing if you want to get rid of any of them.
      Its: Belongs to "It"
      It's: Shortened form of "It is"
      ---------------------
      Lose: Fail to keep
      Loose: Not tight

---------------------
      Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Well, in the discussion about the filter-formats, I forgot about the Filters Unlimited. It also has its own DLL in the root
        plugin-dir of Irfan View : FUNLTDIV.dll. So even more source for confusion in the dialogs.
        For the moment I would say, place every filter-set with its own subdirs as a specific subdir of Irfan View's Plugin directory.
        And then with Ctrl+K any file should be accessble.
        Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Working...
        X