Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

German language?

Hi Steve and everybody,

Yesterday, I took a look at "Deutschsprachiges Forum".
    Today, this forum is in german.
    Was passiert?

Laurent
    Attached Files
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Hi,

when you visit the German forum your language switches to German.

But when you click back to the english forums the language won´t change, i know that problem, but you can manually change that:

Scroll down the page and you will find on the left side of the page a combobox with "German", klick on it and choose "English".

I will change that bevaviour , because i got the same problem here !

steve

Comment

I got this problem again. It freaks me out, because its so hard to figure out how to put it right since I cannot understand the link names.

The suggested solution makes no difference. It was already showing English, and I am posting in the English forum but the buttons and links are all in German.
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 24.06.2009, 05:19 PM.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Sorry guys,

i did work with a new translation file in German...

Seems to be overwritten...

Try to fix it as quick as possible!

steve

Comment

Thank-you!

Comment

Hi,

sorry - overwrote the master- language (English), with a German translation.

Did update the forum software (recently), but didn´t import the latest language file for German.

Was using the "wrong" settings in the import dialog, but now it should be working

steve

Comment

OK again now. Thanks for the quick fix.
              Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
              X