• Time
  • Show
Clear All

out of focus photos

Does anyone know a way to correct out of focus photos? Thanks:

You can make a new photo!
    Or you can try the function "Sharpen"!

Comment

The program Image Analyser has a special circular blur/sharpen filter that will recover a somewhat out-of-focus picture. There are no instructions though. You must experiment yourself to learn how to get best results.

Comment

It took me a couple of days to re-discover some info I had buried, I couldn't remember any names and had to find it when looking for something else. I was looking for sharpening and denoising tools last year, and I discovered Ronnie Kroonenberg's programs. Focus Forensixx is supposed to be quite awesome. Can't say, the "demo" version I downloaded won't do anything until I get a temporary unlocking key by recommending it on line--a little backwards, IMHO, and it annoyed me so I haven't done anything about it.

However, his one free prog, Picture Cooler, performs as advertised, and it may be the best free de-noiser I've ever seen. It does some sharpening, and the denoising is very flexible. I do recommend it, though it is (slightly) crippleware. It does the job well enough. If I used it every day like I do IrfanView, I might want to pay for the extra speed.

I think if Ronnie used a little more social grace in his promotion and an install system with more finesse, the programs would catch on. He's not asking an arm and a leg, and from what I can see, the stuff works. Picture Cooler is definitely worth trying.
        Its: Belongs to "It"
        It's: Shortened form of "It is"
        ---------------------
        Lose: Fail to keep
        Loose: Not tight

---------------------
        Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Hi!
          You can use Focus magic plug-in for Photoshop

Comment

Working...