My Uploaded Picture Appears as a Thumbnail

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Uploaded Picture Appears as a Thumbnail

My upload picture appears on forum as thumbnail and if you hit thumbnail which will turn to original size.

Is This function depend on forum "Manage Attachment's setting" or I can do by myself?

On this forum my picture appears as thumbnail and if you hit it , it will turn to original size. But on other forum my picture appears so big as original size.
    Attached Files

On other forums, large images often cause problems with making the thread hard to read. With small thumbnails, the thread loads much faster (not everyone is on broadband), and the width of the page is not affected.

If you save screenshots like your attachment as PNG instead of JPG they will be much smaller, and also sharper. This is not true for photographs, but for many screenshots it is. The size can be further reduced by reducing to 256 colour PNG.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You can show your image in its original size by using the Insert Image button and pasting the link of the image you uploaded to the forum. But, I would take Bhikkhu's advice and only use this sparingly, especially if your image is oversized. It is usually better to see oversized images in a new tab rather than a post for the reasons stated.

Comment

Working...
      X