Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

4.00 Batch Conv does not support JPEG2000?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4.00 Batch Conv does not support JPEG2000?

When I convert many jpg pictures to jp2, batch convertion window does not show JPEG2000 on 'Output format'. Why? Previous version had shown JPEG2000 I remember.

Off course, I have registered JPEG2000 plug-in and paid for it.

Hi Hiro,
    I think you have a strong point here and it's something mr. Skiljan should look into. I tried an old version (3.70) without the plugin package and there is the jp2-format shown. See below. Succes.

Comment

3.70 OK! But Advanced Option is not enough for me...

I could use Batch Convertion to JPEG2000 by 3.70. But I want to maintain the original time and date. 3.70 does not have this option. This is not good enough for me...

Comment

Hi Hiro-H,

I use version 4.00 and I have .jp2 in the list of formats to save a file. If you don't see it, maybe you haven't the appropriate IrfanView's plugins installed.

Laurent
        Attached Files
        Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

No no no no! the problem I mean is NOT!

Save dialog shows .jp2 in 4.00 off course. The problem I say now is 'Batch conversion'.
          Not 'Save dialog'. OK? I also have installed JPEG2000 Plug-in correctly.
          On File -> Batch Conversion/Rename dialog, do you see 'JP2 JPEG2000' in 'Output Format'?
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Hiro-H; 09.09.2007, 05:35 PM.

Comment

Hi Hiro-H

I tried to help you as soon as possible and I read your question too quickly; I missed you were speaking about batch conversion.

Sorry for the bad reply. No need to be against me for that. Thank you.

Laurent

[Edit] Thanks for having moderated the icon in the subject of your message.
            Last edited by Laurent; 09.09.2007, 06:04 PM.
            Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

Hi Hiro-H,
              You're right of course! It should work, but it doesn't! You sadly have to use version 3.70 and edit the time and date later on, using the same batch option...

Comment

Hi,

I haven't the JPEG2000 support on batch convertation, too.

The i_changes.txt will tell you why, take a look at version 3.99:
                "At request of Luratech: JP2/JPM/LWF/LDF are not available in Batch mode"

Regards, Nils.

Comment

Thanks, derniwi

I passed over i_changes.txt. That means I have to give it up. It's really too bad.

Comment

Working...
                  X