Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requested Two monitors support improvements

Hi

There is support for 2 monitors, but the only option here is to stretch single image to both monitors. But there is need to display slideshow or fullscreen mode display in second monitor only. I have second one connected to multimedia projector and have no way of showing full screen images only on second one.

With video files it possible to show them on the monitor the software in actually on. But IV in fullscreen will jump to first monitor everytime.

when displaying images on multiple monitors it would be nice if i could set the alignment of the image (f.e. images that fit in one monitor are displayed halved on two monitors) like left, center, right or setting primary display

Comment

Originally posted by Malx View Post
      Hi

There is support for 2 monitors, but the only option here is to stretch single image to both monitors. But there is need to display slideshow or fullscreen mode display in second monitor only. I have second one connected to multimedia projector and have no way of showing full screen images only on second one.

With video files it possible to show them on the monitor the software in actually on. But IV in fullscreen will jump to first monitor everytime.
      If your computer supports extended desktop then you can drag the IrfanView window to your second monitor/projector and run it there as a slideshow or fullscreen. An automatic slideshow will run there quite happily while you do something else on monitor 1. I suspect that you want to be able to control the show from monitor 1 though, a bit like Powerpoint, and IV cannot easily do that. You have to keep clicking back and forth between the two displays to set which of them is currently accepting your keyboard and mouse commands.
      You can open the thumbnails window on monitor 1 in IV before dragging the main window to the projector when you want to display there in fullscreen. Double click on a thumbnail to show a new image on the projector. Can be useful sometimes.

Comment

Working...
      X