slideshow images

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

slideshow images

Is there a procedure to recover the individual images from an existing slideshow.??

Thanks

Ted in Atlanta

Hi GaTk,

Since you make a slideshow from the image files on your hard drive, why would you want to recover these images? Or maybe I miss something?

Laurent
    Before you post ... fill in your OS and IV version in your profile.

Comment

In what format, the file extension, is this slide-show in?
      I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
      Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

slideshow images

The original pictures were in jpg format.... I no longer have the originals...
        I've tried the "capture" tool in IRFAN while running a slideshow & and it doesn't work for me....

Ted in Atlanta

Comment

Have you tried just Alt+PrintScreen without IrfanView?
          Get Radio? Sure! - the best Internet Radio Player ever?

Comment

Originally posted by ChuckE View Post
            In what format, the file extension, is this slide-show in?
            Originally posted by GaTk View Post
            The original pictures were in jpg format.... I no longer have the originals.
            That does NOT answer the question I had. You said you had a slideshow. What is that slideshow's format?
            Originally posted by GaTk View Post
            I've tried the "capture" tool in IRFAN while running a slideshow & and it doesn't work for me.
            Depending upon the slideshow format, some capture tools may not work with a screen capture tool. But usually those types of slideshows are using something like DivX or AVI for display.

As for using the IrfanView capture ability, I have had great success in capturing slideshows. But perhaps you are not using it as I would. I would set it up to capture screens when I press the (default) Ctrl-F11 hot-key, and save the capture without any display opening of the capture (it just slows down the process). I set it up to save as the format type I like (usually GIF if I only need 256 colors, or JPG if I needed better color, PNG could be good too) into the folder I wanted. Once I got all the captures I wanted (one per Ctrl-F11 press), I then go to that defined folder and look at the captures and edit as necessary.
            Originally posted by Leif View Post
            Have you tried just Alt+PrintScreen without IrfanView?
            If the capture using IrfanView's ability is not working, the usual Windows window capture is not going to work either. IrfanView does the same sort of screen data capture that Windows is capable of. It is just that IrfanView does it neater, faster, with fewer steps, and with saving done in the format you decide.
            I wish to die peacefully in my sleep, like my grandfather.
            Not like those passengers, in his car, when he drove over that cliff.

Comment

Hi,

to extract or recover any image in IrfanView slideshow just press key "e"

steve

Comment

Working...
              X