Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

toggle "browse subfolders" popup to off?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

toggle "browse subfolders" popup to off?

is there a way to toggle off the "browse subfolders" window?
    i preferred when it would just loop back around to the first picture in the directory.

Hi,

welcome here

Just open IrfanView, press key "p" and goto "Misc1". Then click on the option attached in my screenshot

steve
    Attached Files

Comment

thanks, steve!

Comment

Sorry for resurrecting this old thread, but I have a very similar request. I would like the 'Browse Subfolders' window to not pop up, and I would also like to *not* loop through to the first image. Much like another popular image viewer, I would like to scroll through images and know when I've reached the end by simply getting to the last image and not looping back to the first. Is this possible?

Comment

No, its not currently possible.
          Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

I really want this too:

Originally posted by MoreCowbell View Post
            I would like the 'Browse Subfolders' window to not pop up, and I would also like to *not* loop through to the first image. Much like another popular image viewer, I would like to scroll through images and know when I've reached the end by simply getting to the last image and not looping back to the first. Is this possible?
            It seems very easy to do... Why can't we have it?

Comment

Working...
            X