Please recommend add text and text effect plugins for IV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please recommend add text and text effect plugins for IV

I would like forum members of this forum to rceommend plugins that allow you to add text to images and manipulate the text as in outline, shadow and blur and maybe shape and form (like WordArt).

Even if the plugin is not free do add it to th list BUT IT MUST BE COMPATIBLE AND WORK WITHIN AND WITH IRFANVIEW

Thanks

photofont is compatible with IrfanView, but I think it doesn't like Vista x64 because I can't get it to work now. Fonts won't install. It was all right in XP.
    Its: Belongs to "It"
    It's: Shortened form of "It is"
    ---------------------
    Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

not exactly what i had in mind but thanks none the less!

Comment

Originally posted by perfection View Post
        I would like forum members of this forum to rceommend plugins that allow you to add text to images and manipulate the text as in outline, shadow and blur and maybe shape and form (like WordArt).

Even if the plugin is not free do add it to th list BUT IT MUST BE COMPATIBLE AND WORK WITHIN AND WITH IRFANVIEW

Thanks
        Why not just use PowerPoint? I do, and import the final results into IrfanView to save it as JPG/ GIF/ PNG, whatever!
        Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
        IrfanView Website - Here
        Sam_Zen's Website - Here
        Author's Website - Here

Comment

Originally posted by perfection View Post

Thanks
          May be it's not what you want, but you can add text by left click and drag to select where text is then CTrl T and enter text

Comment

IrfanPaint has a few more options for formatting text, but IrfanView is an image viewer, not a painting program. To manipulate text in the way requested would require the use of layers.

Use a suitable program for the task.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
            X