Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kodak PCD's-PhotoShop CS4-Windows 7

Hello All,
    This is my first post here and thanks in advance for your help. I have downloaded the latest version of Irfanview-Plug-in for Windows 7, PhotoShop CS4 and I have a problem. It seems that when you grab the images from the old Kodak Photo-CD and then download them as Tif's, the program is only grabbing the smallest file, about 1.9mb and at 72 dpi. I know that there are 4-5 scan sizes in each image file, but I don't know how to get them selected and downloaded. What am I doing wrong?
    Thanks,
    Rich Franco

See the options in Properties, JPG/PCD/GIF
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Hello Again,
      Got the larger file, looks like a "squished red cat", but when I try to open them I get this error message" Can't load Plugin: "PHOTOCD.DLL"! Please install or update Plugins fro Irfanview Hompage! I just downloaded today, shouldn't the pluins be already incorporated in the program?
      Rich

Comment

Originally posted by BigRichPho View Post
        I just downloaded today, shouldn't the plugins be already incorporated in the program?
        If they were incorporated into the program, then they wouldn't be plugins.

If all you need to view is JPG and other standard file types you don't need to download and install the plugins. Since you want to open Kodak files, then you need to install the plugins.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X