Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't save?

Hi!

I've been using InfanView happily for the past year. I just downloaded the necessary plug ins but the program will not allow me to save any photos that I alter.
    I uninstalled and re-installed the entire program to no avail. I'm using Microsoft XP.
    Any help would rock since I use the program ALL the time. But, go slow since I'm not as computer savvy as others here seem to be.

Thanks!

What format are you attempting to save files in? What message do you get?
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Originally posted by littlerab9 View Post
      Hi!

I've been using InfanView happily for the past year. I just downloaded the necessary plug ins but the program will not allow me to save any photos that I alter.
      I uninstalled and re-installed the entire program to no avail. I'm using Microsoft XP.
      Any help would rock since I use the program ALL the time. But, go slow since I'm not as computer savvy as others here seem to be.

Thanks!
      Welcome to the Forum, littlerab9. Try saving again - this time, note the full path to the folder to which it is getting saved to, just before you click the 'Save' MenuItem/ Button. Or before you press Control+S or S - whichever is your preferred option for saving files under IrfanView.

Again, make sure you have the desired image file format selected, before you save your image. Now, check whether the file has got saved, using Windows Explorer or IrfanView itself.

I am sure it is only a case of your images getting saved in an unexpected folder!
      Download IrfanView Help Manual from:
      IrfanView Website - Here
      Sam_Zen's Website - Here
      Author's Website - Here

Comment

Working...
      X