Slideshow Timing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slideshow Timing

I'm a newby to the program but I've just spent 20 hrs creating a slideshow (49 jpgs, 3:45 min. mp3) which runs perfect in the program slideshow creation window. I then burned it to CD with the built-in Nero plugin (Nero6 Lite installed). It burned fine and created exactly what I expected...a self running, self ending CD slideshow... with one major problem. The slide timing is wayyyyy off! Most of the 20 hrs was spent getting the timing correct (playing around with 0.001 sec timing changes) with the mp3 music file, but the burnt CD version is now different. The mp3 ends 4 slides before the end of the show. Any ideas as to what is changing the slide timing when the slideshow is burned to CD?

Your IV slide show exe file is working correcty on your harddrive I may suppose. So it's Nero or the plugin doing you wrong. Difficult problem. I would first try the next option:
    Make a text file called autorun.inf and put this text in it:
    [autorun]
    open=myslideshow.exe

Burn the two files (slide.exe and autorun.inf) to the root of a CD and try again. If it doesn't work, the cause must be Nero and not the IV-plugin. If it does, your problem is solved. Than the plugin needs testing again. Succes!
    Last edited by Sjef; 12.09.2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Slideshow Timing

Thanx Sjef for the quick reply! I'll try your suggestion and let you know what works. Thanx again

Comment

Working...
      X