Signature not showing under previous posts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Signature not showing under previous posts

Is this a vBulletin "safety" feature (as opposed to the conventional behavior in, say, phpBB)?

I added a signature in my account settings, expecting it to turn up in my previous posts, but I don't see it there.

Would logging out and logging back in help at all? Or, again, is it a difference in how softwares X and Y (vbulletin and phpBB) do these things?

BZT
    There's still room for two things in IrfanView: 1). Space at the bottom of each image in a full-screen slideshow to display such metadata as keywords, supplemental categories, origin etc.; 2). Space to add just those few (dozen) annoying metadata tags IrfanView can't read in, edit or save back to a file. I advocate both. BZT

Perhaps that is a safety feature. Signature spammers could make use of the facility to change their signatures in old posts. I have just added a word "Test" to mine.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Now I have removed the word "Test" from my signature.

No. That does not seem to be the case. There is an option to show the signature or not. Perhaps your old posts had that option unchecked when they were made?

This post now has "Show signature" unchecked.
      Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 23.02.2010, 09:10 PM.
      Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
      X