Highlite portions of image?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Highlite portions of image?

I scan documents to store them as JPEG or TIF files on my hard disk. Is there a way to highlite sections of those images, like using a yellow highliter on a paper copy?

John

I don't think it can currently be done in Irfan View, but see what you can do with the Irfan Paint Plugin.

FastStone Image Viewer (free for home users) can do what you want very easily. Download Page
    Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 14.09.2007, 12:27 PM.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

You're not quite clear about the purpose of this highlighting. Temporary ? Definitely saved as such in a file ?

So I'm not sure if this would help :
      Since a few versions it is possible to apply 'Enhance colors' (Shift+G) in a selected portion of the image.
      So you could draw a rectangle and set, for example, Brightness on max. Enhance a color, etc.
      Rest In Peace, Sam!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_Zen View Post
        Since a few versions it is possible to apply 'Enhance colors' (Shift+G) in a selected portion of the image. So you could draw a rectangle and set, for example, Brightness on max. Enhance a color, etc.
        That works really well.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Working...
        X