Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thumbnails PDF

Hello everyone,

I installed Irfanview 4.25 and GPL Ghostscript 8.70.
    Irfanview open regularly the PDF files but not displays them in thumbnails.
    thanks for the tips

I don't recommend using IrfanView as a PDF viewer, but if you add |PDF| to the list of custom extensions in Options, Properties, Extensions, Load custom file types, the thumbnail view will load PDF files or any other supported file type that you include in the list.

JPG|JPEG|GIF|BMP||TIF|TIFF|PNG|PCX|TGA|PCD|ICO|WMF |EMF|PSD|CUR|EPS|JP2|J2K|RAW|ECW|TXT|NEF|NRW|ERF|O RF|RAF|HDP|WDP|EXR|PDF|

The default list is very long, you might want to limit it to speed up browsing. What you see above is my edited list of file extensions. Thumbnail generation for PDF files is slow. Try PDF-XChange for this task.
    Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

thanks! thanks! thanks! I hope to be similarly helpful to you sooner or later.
      Indeed I do not use Irfanview for PDFs, but I use them a lot and is always useful to see.
      One of my PC displays them; the other PC (same configuration) no. So I was going crazy!

Comment

Working...
      X