Lose: Fail to keep
    Loose: Not tight

---------------------
    Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

Originally posted by matera View Post
      Nothin' but optimists here
      Hi,

about 200 days to 31th - 6 users /day (registration) = about 1200 users -> 3642 user

Comment

We already have 3,393 members so your poll is now looking a bit pessimistic. It seems that the number of members reported at the bottom of the forum also includes banned members, as that number is currently 3,415.
        Last edited by Bhikkhu Pesala; 13.08.2007, 08:57 PM.
        Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

It might be interesting to bet on how many there are who will never make a single post.
          Its: Belongs to "It"
          It's: Shortened form of "It is"
          ---------------------
          Lose: Fail to keep
          Loose: Not tight

---------------------
          Plurals do not require apostrophes

Comment

It might be more entertaining to speculate on how many members will never make a single useful post.

There are currently 687 members who have made at least one post.
            Before you post ... Edit your profile • IrfanView 4.62 • Windows 10 Home 19045.2486

Irfan PaintIrfan View HelpIrfanPaint HelpRiot.dllMore SkinsFastStone CaptureUploads

Comment

Currently 2,348 of 6,823 members have made at least one post.

A total of 6,590 members are now registered, so I assume that means 243 members have been banned for spamming.

Comment

I have been using Irfanview for quite some time now and never knew that these forums existed. The main reason for this is because I have never had any problems. The prog does exactly what I want and what I need. I dare say there are a lot more like me. I should have been here ages ago to say thanks but I forgot. So.....................

Thanks for Irfanview

Comment

Working...
                X